Do you want to open a site online? You may wonder what a site is. Or how is it connected online? Well, that is easy and is exactly what we will talk about in this article. A site is simply a web-based function programmed to deliver information or sales to potential searchers. A website can be used for many various functions; these functions vary depending on the developer or owners motives.
Creating a website can be both easy and stressful most times depending on the type of platform you are using. There are many web creation sites on the web such as wordpress.com, website.com, weebly.com, sitebuiilder.com, godaddy.com, 000webhost.com, site123.com, and many more. Let us talk about programming a site for a change. Programming a site for online shopping might be stressful especially when you are doing all the connected online.
There are top sites that you can learn how to do this manually from, but it will not be that easy as you do not understand connected online it. The sites you can learn from our w3schools.com or codecademy.com. Now I will teach you how to open a free site online using wordpress.com.Wordpress.com is one of the best website creation tools on the web, to this article to use it to open a free site, follow the procedures below. Word press delivers information easy to use and it needs no coding experience to begin.
How to Use Word Press to Open a Free Site Online
Follow the steps below to use Word Press to open a free site online
- Open any web browser on your PC, or download the app for your device using the google play store or iOS store.
- If you are using a PC, navigate to www.wordpress.com.
- Wait patiently for the page to load, now to proceed further you can hit the sign-in link at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose your username and password, now add your mail and click the blue continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Now, input your site’s name. What the site will be used for, what it will be about and your primary goal for the site.
- After that, hit the blue continue button once again.
- Now, this next step will require you to choose your domain name, to make it free choose the one with the extension “.wordpress.com” after typing in a few words. you could also use the extension “.home.blog”.
There is also one more step you would have to go through, but I will not say. Let it be a surprise. You can thank me later.