Do you sometimes wish that you could just use the Facebook platform but not all of it? I mean, do you get bored on the Facebook platform or you see things that you do not want to see so you just wish that you can only send and receive messages on the platform. Well, your wish has come true and I think it is time I introduced you to the Facebook messenger. The Facebook messenger is a Facebook app that helps you focus more on sending and receiving of messages using just your Facebook account. You also have access to other things on the platform but you will not be able to access or view your newsfeed.
Using the Facebook messenger, you can play Facebook games but will not be able to view the profile of other users on the platform. The app is a messaging platform that was initially developed as Facebook chat in the year 2008. The app can be downloaded o almost all devices and can be used instead of your device default messaging app. You not just only have access to send and receive text messages on the platform, you also get to voice and video call. All you need to do is get the application installed on your device.
Facebook Messenger Download
Downloading the Facebook messenger application can be a bit of stress. However, I will make sure the steps below help you download the app without ease.
- Get the device you want to install the application on and connect it to the internet. You can connect your device to the internet via hotspot, modem or mobile data connection. It all depends on your device.
- Launch any app store on the device. Popular app stores are the Google play store, the apple app store and so on.
- Using the search bar on the app store, search for “Facebook Messenger”.
- Tap on the messenger application and you should be redirected to the application download page.
- Tap on the install or download button and the app should be downloaded to your device.
After the app has been downloaded, it should be automatically installed. If it is not, then go to your device download folder and manually install it. You should note that the steps above will cost you regular data charges.
Facebook Messenger Login
Follow the steps below to login on the Facebook messenger.
- Launch the messenger application.
- Enter your Facebook account login details into the login form displayed before you.
- Tap on the continue or login button and that is it.
You should now be automatically signed in your Facebook account o the Facebook messenger.