Are you looking for a lightweight Facebook application that does not consume data? Then the Facebook lite app is the application you are looking for. Trust me, this platform is going to go a long way in helping you manage you data bundle. What’s more, is that it is just right for small mobile devices. With its minimum requirement of android version 2.2, almost all mobile devices can not only download, install but use the app. The Facebook Lite application is also designed to work with a low network connection. The amazing part of it is that you can use the entire Facebook feature from posting status updates to sending and receiving messages.
If you do not already know, Facebook Lite is free. All that is needed is an active data connection. With this app, you can update your profile picture, comment, and share and like posts and so on. You should definitely now that downloading the Facebook lite application does not cost more than 2MB.it is a very useful tip for people who are looking forward to downloading the app. believe me when I say that there is almost no limit to the things you can do with this lightweight app. Also, this app will help save space on your device while you still get instant notifications.
Facebook Lite App Download
To install the Facebook lite application, you must download it first. The steps below will guide you in downloading the Facebook lite application.
- Boot the device you want to download and install the app on.
- Get the device connected to the internet if it not already connected to the internet.
- Locate and launch any app store on the device.
- By now the app store should be open and you should see a search bar (probably at the top of the screen). Tap on the search bar and enter your search term as “Facebook Lite”.
- Hit enter or search afterward and tap on the app.
- Tap on the download or install button depending on your device.
After a few seconds, the app will be successfully downloaded to your device.
Facebook Lite Install
After the application has been downloaded to your device, it should be automatically installed or you should get a notification whether or not to install it. if you did not receive any notification and the app is not yet installed, then go and manually install it form your device download folder. You can do so by tapping on the app from your device download folder. with this step you do not have to go to Facebook.com for help.